5. Forks, Washington
It was so hard to narrow this list down to just 5. Bet you didn’t expect that last one haha.
Five things I’m currently loving.
1. Lightroom Presets from Pretty Presets. Lightroom is the best photo editing software. So easy to use. These presets are perfection.
2. These amazingly talented people I follow on Flickr. I don’t know why I bother taking pictures when there are so many talented people out there.
3. This book by Jade Lee I started reading last night. I’m such a sucker for historical romance.
4. Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters. I love dark chocolate anyway, but these are especially good with their sweet and tart flavor. I find them in walmart, where the popcorn and trail/snack mixes are.
5. Jalapeno pimento cheese. If you tell me you do not like pimento cheese I don’t know that we can be friends. It’s cheese!! Cheese is the reason I could not be vegan, tbh. But that’s another post for another day.
I’ve decided to do “Friday Five” lists so I can become more consistent in blogging. My goal is to post about/link to five things I’m either loving or recently discovered. I’m toying with doing themes every week but that may get difficult over time. For now I’m going with that to see what happens. The theme this week is….
Currently, My Five Favorite Albums